Getting Back to Planespotting


This afternoon, I was close to Peoria International Airport, so I decided to check the arrival lineup. 

Turns out, Mesa Airlines dba American Eagle Flt# 5972, oprerated by a 76-seat Canadair CRJ900 twinjet, was enroute from Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas.

I turned on my scanner to check airport information, quickly learning that only Runway 22 was being used for arrivals and departures on this warm Easter Sunday. That made the decision to wait for Mesa 5972 a lot easier.

It arrived Peoria Int'l Airport at 1517 hours Sunday, April 4, 2021.

I hope to resume planespotting this year. A trip to Chicago-O'Hare is in order. 

- David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)