Illinois & Midland RR Wind Turbine Blade Train 1-9-22

I checked Hilliards this morning, and no power was on the point of a wind turbine blade train BNSF brought into town this morning. I checked again almost exactly four hours later, and the train began to move as soon as a northbound Tazewell & Peoria Railroad local from Pekin went by.


Due to lighting, I waited until downtown Pekin to shoot any video. Despite being on the wrong side light, I also shot a power runby as it passed Alto Pekin LLC's wet corn mill. Then I shot the whole train at Fuelberth Road (just out of Powerton).

IMRR 2084 and TPW 2056 were on the point. Train is enroute to Havana. 

- David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)