Peoria Int'l Airport Arrivals (and Some Departures) - July 9 (and 10), 2022



Saturday, July 9, 2022, I caught the arriving UPS 767-300 freighter as well as Allegiant Air, Amerrican Eagle and United Express passenger flights at Gen. Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport. 

I got mostly arrivals, as that day's departures on Runway 4 were difficult to capture (I missed getting all three Allegiant Air departures while I was in the area). I even got skunked with the UPS departure on Runway 31! 

I also missed Saturday's American Eagle arrival from Dallas/Ft. Worth, called it quits and went back Sunday for it. The DFW arrival was late, so I got the Charlotte arrival first.

- David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)