Union Pacific MPECL 9-15-23

My old Canon SX410 IS is getting long in the tooth. Among its issues, - autofocus machine noises and the battery sometimes quits unexpectedly (and doesn't last as longer as it used to).

I've had it since June 2016 so after seven years, it was time for a replacement.

After viewing several Youtube videos showing zoom tests on various cameras, I settled on the Canon SX740 HS. Although slight blurring is noticeable when I'm retracting the zoom, it is tolerable. I set it for 4k but will probably do 1080p from now on. 


CAPTION: Union Pacific train MPECL (Manifest, Peoria IL to Clinton IA) rolls by W. Farmington Road mid-afternoon Friday, September 15, 2023. UP 6024 has 50 cars. 

David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)