Union Pacific MPECL 9-8-23

I had my scanner set to the Union Pacific Peoria Sub road channel as I drove I-474. This was fortunate, as I heard static but no dialogue. Nevertheless, I now knew it best to skip Adams Street Yard and go directly to W. Farmington Road. 

Shortly, I heard MPECL get track warrants from Peoria Junction to Pioneer and Pioneer to MP 3, or Nelson yard limits. After that, it didn't take long for the train to appear. 


CAPTION: Union Pacific train MPECL (Manifest, Peoria IL to Clinton IA) rolls across W. Farmington Road shortly after departing Peoria, Illinois mid-afternoon Friday, September 8, 2023. UP 7322 and UP 7735 have 59 cars.

David P. Jordan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)