BNSF M-PEIGAL 10-30-23

Earlier this afternoon, I picked up radio chatter confirming the BNSF local was in the Tazewell & Peoria Railroad's East Peoria Yard. I drove the Cedar Street Extension hoping to see it, but could not confirm that it was still there. 

After spending some time at the downtown library, I had just made a left onto the Cedar Street Bridge and saw the outbound in the distance, crawling onto home rails. Naturally, I turned around and got ahead of it just south of Harmon Highway. 

Although the sun had already set, I managed to shoot video with my phone. 


CAPTION: BNSF Railway train M-PEIGAL (Manifest, Peoria IL to Galesburg IL) rolls out of Peoria, Illinois early evening Monday, October 30, 2023. BNSF 3869 and BNSF 5900 have 30 cars. 

David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)