A Day at Peoria Int'l Airport - July 8, 2017





I spent Saturday plane-spotting at my hometown airport.

Gen. Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport lacks constant airliner traffic, but being local it is worth a visit now and then. The last time I spent much of one day plane-spotting there was April 26, 2013. Four years hence, route and equipment changes has finally prompted me to do it again. 

Scenes shot were between 0900 and 1900 hours. All scheduled airlines represented - Allegiant Air, American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. I missed the Allegiant A-319 on a turnaround from Phoenix-Mesa but managed to shoot 10 seconds of it at the terminal. I believe I also missed one Delta Connection CRJ200 departure.

Hope you enjoy!

- David P. Jordan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)