PIA - A History: Notes on this Series' Last Phase


Historical accounts tend to diminish in detail as they approach the present. I won't allow that for this series. Peoria's commercial aviation history is filled with interesting changes from beginning to end. I will cover all that I am aware. 

I won't be able to rely as much on newspaper accounts, however. I've been using online resources since July 15, 1991 but this is a time-consuming process. Newspaper clippings, which I've saved over the years, will come in handy when I don't feel like searching for specific events. 

The next post in this series will depart from the single year theme, and will likely cover both 1993 and 1994.


- David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)