Ask Peoria Station 6-19-22

I haven't posted one of these in awhile, so here it is. Ask a question on transportation and industry. As always, if I don't know the answer, I'll find one.

Finally, I need to announce two upcoming posts. The annual analysis of airline service at Peoria Int'l Airport will be posted soon. Schedules and route map will be for July 2022. 

I intend to continue my PIA - A History series with a post on 2002. It is hard to believe that was twenty years ago. Although these were 21st century events, much has changed. I think it will be interesting. 

- David P. Jordan

Comments

  1. I would love to see a series on Air Wisconsin's, Britt's and Air Illinois BAC-111s. I know they never came to PIA, but they did serve other Illinois markets like CMI.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)