Union Pacific MPECL 8-11-23

I tried my new camera on the Union Pacific train.

Unfortunately, its video function is inadequate for capturing fast-moving objects, as you can see from the brief blur each time I retract the zoom lens. The video isn't bad, but the brief lack of focus as the train approaches is annoying and unacceptable. Although my current camera, a Canon SX410 IS PowerShot, has an annoying machine sound, I'm better off using it for the time being. 


CAPTION: Union Pacific train MPECL (Manifest, Peoria IL to Clinton IA) rolls by W. Farmington Road late-afternoon Friday, August 11, 2023. UP 7255 and UP 5477 have 59 cars.

David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)