Iowa Interstate DAVPE 11-26-23

I had seen social media reports that the train left Silvis this morning, so when I learned it was on the Bureau-Peoria line, I figured I had a chance of getting it in the San Koty Area. Sure enough, as soon as I drove by my favorite spot there, I saw the headlights...

While it appears that the Iowa Interstate cycles three trains each way between Silvis and Peoria weekly, one of these may be a potash train. 


CAPTION: Iowa Interstate Railroad train DAVPE (Davenport IA to Peoria IA) rolls by the San Koty Station area (MP 154.2) near Peoria, Illinois late-afternoon Sunday, November 26, 2023. IAIS 505 and IAIS 716 have 105 potash loads for Mosaic Crop Nutrition LLC via Tazewell & Peoria Railroad delivery switch.

David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23

Peoria Int'l Airport Awarded $500,000 In SCASD Program (UPDATED X2)