Union Pacific MPECL 6-7-24

I learned that a USAF C-5 Galaxy arrived Peoria International Airport early this afternoon so my first priority after leaving work was to confirm that it was still here (it was). 

I did monitor local Union Pacific radio chatter, and managed to catch it at the old Molitor Junction area until my camera battery died. 

I quickly drove to W. Farmington Road and shot this video with my phone. 


CAPTION: Union Pacific train MPECL rolls by W. Farmington Road shortly after departing Peoria, Illinois late-afternoon Friday, June 7, 2024. UP 7113 and UP 5767 have 50 cars. 

- David P. Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Band Distillery Expands to ex-Cat Tire!

PIA - A History: Chicago & Southern Airlines Crash Oct. 21, 1971

TP&W-to-TZPR Transfer 10-14-23