Tazewell & Peoria RR Industry 1, BNSF M-GALPEI/M-PEIGAL 7-31-26
I came across this Tazewell & Peoria Railroad local waiting by BioUrja Renewables LLC's plant for the bridge to come down, which happened shortly. Train had four corn syrup empties (probably from PMP Fermentation Products, though those usually have ADMX markings), two other empty tank cars (possibly buffer cars), a beverage alcohol load, two denatured alcohol placarded tank cars which appear empty (second one has a home shop decal), a corn syrup tank car that appears to be loaded, and two truck chassis loads from Komatsu.
CAPTION: The Tazewell & Peoria Railroad's "Industry 1" job diverges toward Bridge Junction in Peoria, Illinois early afternoon Friday, July 31, 2026. IMRR 43 has 12 cars, including two Komatsu truck chassis loads for the East Peoria Yard.
A good substitute for missing Union Pacific's MPECL Friday afternoon. I have been working a lot of overtime lately, so I have less time for these encounters. I assume BNSF is still trying to run its Galesburg-Peoria manifest trains three cycles a week...
CAPTION: BNSF Railway train M-GALPEI (Manifest, Galesburg IL to Peoria IL) enters Tazewell & Peoria Railroad property in Peoria, Illinois mid-afternoon Friday, July 31, 2026. BNSF 6356 and BNSF 5313 have 20 cars. Late afternoon, M-PEIGAL departed East Peoria. We see the train crossing the Illinois River, again at Darst Street and finally on home rails at W. Farmington Road. BNSF 5313 and BNSF 6356 have 40 cars.
- David P. Jordan
Comments
Post a Comment