Tazewell & Peoria RR Pekin Local, BNSF M-PEIGAL 9-8-26
I noticed the yellow signal indication for Main 1 at Wesley, so I lingered betweent her and Hilliards. The train finally came. The short consist reflects the recent holiday.
CAPTION: The Tazewell & Peoria Railroad's Pekin Local (possibly Industry 3) rolls by Hilliards (Creve Coeur), Illinois on the double track main. Shortly, it enters the East Peoria Yard area at Wesley. IMRR 43 has eight cars.
I arrived too late to see M-GALPEI before crossing the river, but did notice its power heading through the Tazewell & Peoria Railroad's East Peoria Yard. The train probably ran a day late due to the holiday. Perhaps M-GALPEI was a big train, otherwise four units is odd.
I tried to capture M-PEIGAL a third time, but left W. Farmington Road only to see the gates activate through my rearview mirror. I ended up catching a going away scene at Pottstown.
CAPTION: BNSF Railway train M-PEIGAL (Manifest, Peoria IL to Galesburg IL) rolls across the Tazewell & Peoria Railroad's Illinois River Bridge into Peoria, Illinois late-afternoon Tuesday, September 8, 2026. Shortly, the train approaches home rails at Darst Street. Final scene shows the train races through Pottstown on home rails. BNSF 3915, BNSF 3801, BNSF 5816 and BNSF 7578 have 33 cars.
- David P. Jordan
Comments
Post a Comment